To facilitate maintenance works, 5 stations along the North-East Line, between Kovan and Punggol, will close earlier at 11.00pm on selected Fridays and Saturdays from 4 January to 2 March.
Train services will terminate at Serangoon during the early closures.
4, 5, 11, 12 Jan, 22, 23 Feb, 1, 2 Mar
The following shuttle services will be provided:
Shuttle 21 will ply between Serangoon and Punggol in both directions and call at the following stops:
• (66009) S'goon Int Berth 3
• (63031) Kovan Stn Exit B
• (64009) Hougang Ctrl Int Berth B6
• (67609) Buangkok Stn Exit A
• (67009) Sengkang Int Berth B1
• (65009) Punggol Temp Int Alighting
• (65009) Punggol Temp Int Berth B1/B2
• (67009) Sengkang Int Berth B2
• (67601) Buangkok Stn Exit A
• (64009) Hougang Ctrl Int Berth B4
• (63039) Kovan Stn Exit C
• (62139) S'goon Stn Exit A
Shuttle 21 will operate at intervals of 2 - 5 mins and will charge the same fares as the NEL.
Service 325 will be extended until 12.50am from Hougang Ctrl Int.
The Sengkang and Punggol LRTs will be extended until 1.10am and 1.20am respectively.
NEL services between HarbourFront and Serangoon will be extended until 12.09am.